Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Winner of YouTube Project: Direct

I know I am way too late to say this, but CONGRATULATIONS!! My congratulations go to Flavia Lacerda and Adriana Falcão, director and writer of the Brazilian short movie that won the “Project: Direct”, a YouTube short movie competition.

They were declared winners on Dec 7, 2007, and I was just made aware of it tonight thanks to a great fan of Brazilian culture and a wonderful blogger, the Belgium John Baeyens. Obrigada John!! I’ve just read his post on Emerging South Network and thought I could congratulate the girls for such delicate, intelligent and cute short movie. It is not too late, right? If you were a little bit out of this world like me lately, and didn’t have the chance to watch the movie, check it out here:

No comments: