Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Brazil on Travel Channel

Samantha Brown, the host of "Passport to Europe", "Great Vacation Homes", and "Great Hotels", on Travel Channel, has a new series: "Passport to Latin America". What a life! Traveling to the most beautiful and interesting places on Earth, staying in the best hotels, eating delicious exotic food! She is a lucky girl! Well, she is more than lucky, she is really talented. I love her shows. She and her crew just won an Emmy for "Outstanding Lifestyle Directing" for "Passport to Europe".

"Passport to Latin America" will show Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Honduras, and Uruguay. Guess what will be on the screen tonight? My hometown, Sao Paulo! She will show that market I told you about in my first post here, the "Mercado Municipal de Sao Paulo" and will eat that yummy bologna sandwich I drooled for while writing about it. So, don't miss it! Tonight at 8:00 PM. Check the schedule for other destinations. Rio de Janeiro will be on the screen on my birthday, July 4. What a present!!
************
Image

No comments: